I am experienced in all types of real estate throughout the southeast with my primary focus on Luxury Homes, Residential and Investment Properties in the Greater Knoxville Area. I was born in Fort Wayne, IN and attended college in Miami, FL where I started my Real Estate career 22 years ago.
After operating my business in Ft. Lauderdale for 15 years, I found my way to Knoxville, TN. For the last 8 years, I have worked full time in the Knoxville Real Estate Market and started my own Real Estate Group. Working at Realty Executives Associates at the Bearden location my business has grown to new heights.
The Becky Sera Group serves all our clients utilizing innovative technology, proven marketing methods, solid integrity, quality service, and has set very high standards for customer service! That’s why The Becky Sera Group is known as “Knoxville’s Go To Real Estate Group”.
Some additional things to know about me:
- I’ve been a Fulltime REALTOR® for 23 years and is a licensed BROKER.
- I possess 31 years of Business Management and Marketing experience.
- My assistant speaks fluently in English and Spanish.
- My husband is retired from AT&T after 36 years and is a local Musician, Guitarist, and Songwriter.
- I have two sons – one is a self-taught artist & one a Graduate of the UTK School of Music/former Piccolo Squad Leader for the “Pride of the Southland” Marching Band, Graduate of ASU Master of Music and current Music Director at Christ Lutheran Church.
- I enjoy the theatre, music, travel, tennis, reading a good book, and spending time with her family.
- I have achieved membership levels in President’s Club, Platinum Club, and Five Million Dollar Club.
- I have SOLD over 70 Million Dollars in volume during her career.
- My specialties are in Residential Sales** New Construction** Relocation**Foreclosures**.
- I have achieved the Designations of ABR, e-PRO, SFR, SRES,
- I am a Member of National Association of Realtors.
- I am a Member of the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors.
- I have served on the Cultural Diversity Committee as secretary and Education Committee Chair at KAAR.
- I hold a Real Estate License in Tennessee, past licenses in Florida, and Georgia.
- I am Member of the Hispanic Division of the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce.
- I am also a member of the National Association of Professional Women.
- My knowledge and expertise in negotiating challenging contracts has helped many families over the years.
- I always offer Luxury Service to all my clients no matter what price point.
- Regardless of the economic climate, I have always succeeded in helping people make the most of their selling and purchasing power.
- I am 100% committed to going the extra mile to ensure that all your real estate needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner.
- Working mainly by referral, I find that it is very rewarding when a client has enough trust in me to refer me to a friend or family member.
- I will always give you the “Service and Experience you can count on!”